Fast & Furious 6: The Game
Fast & Furious 6 The Game
- Category Racing games
- Program license Free
- Works under: Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Program available in English
- Program by Kabam
Fast & Furious 6 The Game
Aggressively pound the road in powerful muscle cars.
The gameplay is great and Fast and Furious 6 offers challenging gameplay. There are only leader boards and a story mode you will recognise from the movie. It is not going to appeal to traditional racing fans because they may find it somewhat lacking, but it is ideal if you have been watching the Fast And Furious movies and you want an extra kick whilst you are still hyped up.
Upgrade Your Car To Win Races More Easilys
There are plenty of cars you can upgrade, though it is a shame that at the present time there is no head-to-head multiplayer. The 3D graphics are good and nicely polished.
The upgrades, earned gold and the weight of car variety is enough to keep most people engaged. The game is very easy because you do not have to steer, and getting the timing just right on the drag is suitably pleasing whilst also being very entertaining once you start getting it right.
The Music Is Just What You Expects
The music is typically what you would expect to hear on the movie, and the sound effects are suitable too (i.e. not good or bad). It would be nice if you could zoom out a little so that the other car could be seen relative to where you are on the track.
Improve Your Timing To Beat The Game
Once you get used to timing it just right, then you can start earning money from races. It is fun knowing that you will lose a lot of races at first. It gives you something to aim for and gives you a reason to earn gold so that you can upgrade your car. If it were too easy to the point where you won without having to try, then there would be no incentive to purchase upgrades of any kind. If you want to start winning races easily, then you can always spend real money to upgrade your car, but that is playing into the designer’s hands.
- Drifting and dragging through the game is fun and dynamic
- Earn respect and get on the online leader boards
- Easy to play, but still offers a challenge if you want top scores
- The tutorial is essential for getting the most out of the game
- Customize your car the way you like it
- Playing on your mobile is easier than with many racing games
- It is more about the franchise than actual racing
- Racing game fans have been treated to better than this game
- Progress is difficult without spending real money
- Once you are finally sick of it, you will probably never return
- If the game skips, then your good timing skills are for nothing